[Starting]: 1/28 (Mon)
The Metallic Star Dragon series returns for a limited time! The floor with a special “Teams of 4 or less” requirement returns as well. Clearing this floor for the first time will reward players with a PreDRA!
Monsters in the Metallic Star Dragon series dungeons will have skills such as Astrocharge - Dark, shared by Castor, and many more allowing players to skill up their monsters!
*Metallic Star Dragon Series*
- Fire & Dark Metallic Star Dragons-Fire Enhanced 1/28 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 2/3 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)
- Water & Light Metallic Star Dragons-Water Enhanced 2/4 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 2/10 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)
- Wood & Flame Metallic Star Dragons-Wood Enhanced 2/11 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 2/17 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)
- Light & Earth Metallic Star Dragons-Light Enhanced 2/18 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 2/24 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)
- Dark & Ocean Metallic Star Dragons-Dark Enhanced 2/25 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 3/3 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)
*The dungeon rewards screen must appear for the dungeon to be counted as cleared. *Players will be awarded a first time clear Magic Stone for clearing all floors. *If the dungeon has been cleared during a previous appearance, players will not receive another first time clear Magic Stone or a PreDRA. *The difficulty level of the floor with the team requirement is comparable to Mythical or higher dungeons. *Bonus reward(s) will only be distributed the first time a dungeon is cleared. *Dungeon must be completed within 24 hours from the dungeon end time to receive the bonus reward(s). *Bonus rewards will be sent via in-game mail to the [Friend] menu’s Mail/Friend Invites screen. Rewards sent via in-game mail may take some time to receive. *Gifts via in-game mail have expiration dates. When an in-game mail expires, attached monsters, Magic Stones, Dungeons, Coins, and any points such as Pal Points will become unredeemable. For more details on in-game mail expiration dates, see here. *All images and data displayed are in development and may be adjusted if necessary.