Myths and legends come to life in this limited-time crossover
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – March 8, 2021 - What if our thoughts brought monsters to life? Witness these Oddities and their hosts in the latest Puzzle & Dragons collaboration with the Monogatari Series, available now through March 21.
Bring your favorite Monogatari Series characters into existence by pulling them from the new Monogatari Series Egg Machine. Those ready to help fight your inner demons include protagonists Koyomi Araragi, Hitagi Senjyogahara, Mayoi Hachikuji, and many more! Koyomi Araragi and Apparition Killer, Kiss-Shot, can also be obtained in the Monster Exchange.
Only you can quell the monsters inside these limited time dungeons:
● Monogatari Series: Enter this Special Dungeon with seven difficulty levels.
● Monogatari Series Challenge!: In this One-Shot Dungeon, complete to receive one free pull from the Monogatari Series Memorial Egg Machine and 2x Monogatari Series Collab Medal - Rainbow.
● Multiplayer! Monogatari Series!: Face your fears head on with friends in a 3-Player Multiplayer Dungeon.
● Apparitions and Specialists ★6 and Apparitions and Specialists ★7-8: Skill up your Monogatari Series characters by using them on your team.
All players who log in to Puzzle & Dragons during this collab will receive one free pull from the Monogatari Series Memorial Egg Machine. For those excited to recruit the limited-time Monogatari Series collab characters, the following specials are available for purchase during the event:
● 1 Magic Stone + Monogatari Series Egg Machine Bundle: 1 Magic Stone and one pull from the Monogatari Series Egg Machine for $0.99 USD
● 20 Magic Stones + Tsubasa Hanekawa Egg Machine Bundle: 20 Magic Stones, guarantees Tsubasa Hanekawa, and a special Monogatari Series Orbs Skin for $19.99 USD
● 20 Magic Stones + ★7 or ★8 Monogatari Series Egg Machine Bundle: 20 Magic Stones and guarantees a ★7 or ★8 rarity character for $19.99 USD
Please find full details of the Monogatari Series collab, and the assets for the event linked here.
Egg Machine Characters
● Koyomi Araragi
● Hitagi Senjyogahara
● Mayoi Hachikuji
● Suruga Kanbaru
● Nadeko Sengoku
● Tsubasa Hanekawa
● Shinobu Oshino
● Karen Araragi
● Tsukihi Araragi
● Meme Oshino
● Deishu Kaiki
● Yozuru Kagenui
● Yotsugi Ononoki
● Izuko Gaen
● Koyomi Araragi
● Apparition Killer, Kiss-Shot
©NISIOISIN/KODANSHA, ANIPLEX, SHAFT
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 80 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.
For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, visit www.gunghoonline.com. Fans can also follow the latest Puzzle & Dragons news on Facebook and Twitter.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA