Put this one on the books to grab Slayers, Full Metal Panic!, and Orphen characters
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – April 26, 2021 - The popular light novel publisher, Fujimi Fantasia Bunko Legend, is collaborating once again with Puzzle & Dragons, from now through May 9, bringing characters from Slayers, Full Metal Panic!, and Orphen and four limited-time collaboration dungeons.
Players can obtain returning characters as well as new characters such as Sorcerer of the Century, Naga Serpent, Constance Maggie, and Leonard Testarossa to their Monster Book. Novel characters such as Leki and Strongest and Foremost Rival, Naga the Serpent will be available in the Monster Exchange along as well.
Bookmark your place to fight through these limited-time dungeons:
● Fantasia Legend is a Special Dungeon with five different difficulties where players can face their favorite foes.
● Fantasia Legend Challenge! is a One-Shot Dungeon that players can complete to receive one free pull from the Fujimi Fantasia Bunko Legend Memorial Egg Machine.
● Multiplayer! Fantasia Legend! is a 3-Player Multiplayer Dungeon where friends can team up for a joint challenge - this isn’t your ordinary book club!
● Skill Leveling Dungeon Fantasia Legend lets players Skill Up their Fujimi Fantasia Bunko collab characters if they use them on their team. Knowledge is power!
All players who log into Puzzle & Dragons during this collaboration will receive one free pull from the Fujimi Fantasia Bunko Legend Memorial Egg Machine. For those excited to recruit the limited-time Fujimi Fantasia Bunko collab characters, the following specials are available for purchase during the duration of the event:
● 1 Magic Stone + Fantasia Legend Egg Machine: 1 Magic Stone and another pull from the Fantasia Legend Egg Machine for $0.99 USD
● 10 Magic Stones + Fantasia Legend Amelia Machine Bundle: 10 Magic Stones and one pull from Fantasia Legend Amelia Egg Machine that guarantees Amelia = Wil = Tesla = Saillune and a special Fantasia Legend Orb Skin for $9.99 USD
● 20 Magic Stones + Fantasia Legend Constance Maggie Egg Machine Bundle: 20 Magic Stones and one pull from Fantasia Legend Constance Maggie Egg Machine that guarantees Constance Maggie and a special Fantasia Legend 2 Orb Skin for $19.99 USD
● 20 Magic Stones + ★7 or ★8 Fantasia Legend Egg Machine Bundle: 20 Magic Stones and one pull from ★7 or ★8 Fantasia Legend Egg Machine that guarantees ★7 or ★8 characters for $19.99 USD
Please find full details of the Fujimi Fantasia Bunko collab and the assets for the event linked https://bit.ly/3dIaNMo
Egg Machine Characters
● Sorcerer of the Century, Naga the Serpent (NEW!)
● Lina = Inverse
● Constance Maggie (NEW!)
● Leonard Testarossa (NEW)
● Goury = Gabriev
● Claiomh Everlasting
● Sosuke Sagara
● Kaname Chidori
● Zelgadis = Greywords
● Amelia = Wil = Tesla = Saillune
● Greater Beast Priest, Xellos
● Majic Lin
● Volkan & Dortin
● Melissa Mao
● Kurz Weber
● Leki (NEW!)
● Sorcerer of the Century, Naga the Serpent (NEW)!
● Lina = Inverse
● Teletha Testarossa
● Event Medal - Rainbow
● Jewel of Creation
● Latent TAMADRA (Extra Slot)
● Lil’ Snow Globe Dragon (5 Attributes)
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 80 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.
©Yoshinobu Akita / TOBOOKS
©Hajime Kanzaka, Rui Araizumi
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator
TriplePoint on behalf of GOEA